- NEW FEATURE: Filtered FD: choose between displaying "raw" FD and "filtered" FD to account for artifactually-produced motion (for more information on the FIRMM FD filter, see the FAQ entry
- NEW FEATURE: Ignore specific BOLD series from summary statistics and plot (user-selectable)
- NEW FEATURE: Select which DICOM folder to start processing.
- NEW FEATURE: Change settings with the new Settings Tab in the FIRMM GUI.
- BUGFIX: fixed incorrect FD for second frame of each series
- BUGFIX: fixed temporary file cleanup in motion correction script
- BUGFIX: fixed install script not being able to find "release" version files
- FEATURE: display framewise displacement (FD) of BOLD data during acquisition
- FEATURE: display summary table of BOLD series with how much low-motion data has been collected for each series
- FEATURE: predict how much scan time it will take to collect a sqecified amount of low-motion data